The European Union, its institutions, and laws, what it has planned and how it affects you
EU Bill of Rights becoming a reality, says European Commission
Tuesday, 15 April 2014 09:19
An EU Bill of Rights that overrides British laws is becoming a “reality”, the vice-president of the European Commission has said.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 16 April 2014 10:19)
- 3,000 jobless European migrants on benefits
- French-Italian cross-border rail link study awarded EU funding
- EU Grants EUR95 million to provide energy to two Million People In Africa
- Britain will no longer be 'Great' but 'Small' if it leaves the European Union...
- Britain's opposition Labour party warns against 'foolish' EU exit
- Stay in the EU, Italian PM Matteo Renzi urges UK
- North Wales MPs warn that prospect of in-out referendum is threatening investment
- Belize, European Union Hold Talks