The European Union, its institutions, and laws, what it has planned and how it affects you
Friday, 07 March 2014 08:47
We've reached the end of February. The days stretch out. Politicians emerge from their Christmas break, ready for another session of pointless knock-about in the powerless playhouse known as Westminster.
Last Updated (Friday, 07 March 2014 12:48)
- The European Union is sending Ukraine a $15 billion aid package
- EU looks to ditch roaming fees in 2015, report says
- European Commission invests nearly $475 million in gene transfer and gene therapy projects
- Britain's opposition Labour party to pledge EU referendum
- European Union accepts Visa Europe's concessions, ends antitrust probe
- Officials seek greater EU election turnout with televised 'presidential debate'
- Spanish leader deems reforms and austerity measures a success
- EU parliament backs tougher car emissions limits